If you have seen a roach in your house, maybe there are more around. These are very common pests and especially known to transmit various diseases such as typhoid fever, dysentery, and salmonella. These crawling insects are very hard to rid. They have six legs, two antennas and light to dark brown. They are often found in kitchen, warehouse, laundry and bathrooms.
KW Pest Control provides the highest quality cockroach extermination service to commercial and residential customers in Guelph, Cambridge, Kitchener, Waterloo, Stratford and Woodstock. We have a lot of experience to handle any extermination situation related to any kind of pests. Some common species of cockroaches are :
- American Cockroaches
- Asian Cockroaches
- German Cockroaches
- Smokey Brown Cockroaches
- Roaches like dark, but it does not mean that they do not like light.
- They can bite. The larger cockroaches have been known to bite humans.
- They live in a dirty place.
- They have white blood.
- They can survive in all conditions, whether it is warm or cold.
- Roaches love to eat sugar, starch, paper, dog biscuits, fermented foods and meat.
- They have over 5000 species.
- They can easily live without food for 30 days.
Why Should You Choose KW Pest Control
Whether you have cockroaches in your residential or commercial area, you need a professional who has an extensive knowledge and enough experience to remove them from your property.
- 24 hour customer support : Schedule a roach extermination service at any time of the day or during an emergency situation.
- Guaranteed service : We offer guarantees on our work. You can choose our regular service and our professionals will provide you cockroach removal services with 100% guarantee.
- Modern equipment : Our all adroit professionals are equipped with the latest equipments. We use eco-friendly products to destroy roaches.
Signs of Cockroach Infestation in Your Premises
Cockroaches prefer to live in the dark and love moist place to hide and breed. You can easily find them behind the refrigerator, stove, sink and under the floor drains. Due to their flatten bodies, they can easily hide in narrow areas. There are five signs that show you have cockroaches in your house.
- Egg casings : Roaches produce egg casings and it holds multiple egg inside it. Mainly, these casings are known as oothecae. If you find oothecae in your house, means you have cockroaches.
- Odor : A presence of roaches produces unpleasant odor. This habitat is coming from numerous roaches.
- Spotting cockroach feces : Cockroaches eat everything from people food to plant matter, garbage, and dead skin cells. If you spot a huge amount of feces, cockroaches are in your house.
- Dead cockroaches : If you think that you have roaches in your house, use cockroach trap in the night. Check your cabinets, under the stove, and behind the refrigerator.
- Cockroaches during the day : If you see roaches during the day, it means you have a serious cockroach infestation problem.
Looking for a professional treatment to quickly remove cockroaches, call us today.